Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking but a deposit of £100 is required for a booking of 3 rooms or more and is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- Payments can be made by card, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- If we have to cancel the booking through unforeseen circumstances, your deposit will be refunded.
- We may terminate the booking without refund in the circumstances of anti-social behaviour.
- It is the responsibility of our guests to keep all rooms used by them free from damage. Accidents do happen however and we would not normally charge for minor damages. However, we do reserve the right to charge if appropriate.
- Costs for repairs, special cleaning or lost keys will be charged and a receipt emailed to you.
- We are not responsible for any damage, theft or other loss belonging to the guest, unless (economic) damage is caused by negligence on our part.
- Cars are parked solely at the owner’s risk.
- Your details will NOT be passed onto any third party.