Booking Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking but a deposit of £100 is required for a booking of 3 rooms or more.
- The balance must be paid 14 days prior to arrival.
- The whole amount must be paid if the booking is made within 14 days of arrival.
- Payments can be made by card, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the start of the booked dates, then the whole fee will be forfeit.
- If the booking is cancelled over 14 days before the due arrival date, then the deposit only will be forfeit.
- If the room or rooms concerned are subsequently booked, any difference will be refunded (less a £20 administration fee).
- If we have to cancel the booking through unforeseen circumsances, all money paid will be refunded, and every effort will be made to secure alternative accommodation.
- We may terminate the booking without refund in the circumstances of anti-social behaviour.
- It is the responsibility of our guests to keep all rooms used by them free from damage. Accidents do happen however and we would not normally charge for minor damages. However, we do reserve the right to charge if appropriate.
- Costs for repairs, special cleaning or lost keys will be charged and a receipt emailed to you.
- We are not responsible for any damage, theft or other loss belonging to the guest, unless (economic) damage is caused by negligence on our part.
- Cars are parked solely at the owner’s risk.
- Your details will NOT be passed onto any third party.